Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beginnings

There was going to be an introduction post, but then, I decided not to. Those of you that know me know who I am, and if you don't know me, you'll soon figure it out. Who I am is complicated to explain in it's simplest form, and it's easier just to show you anyway. So, let's get to it.

Welcome to "Erasing the Gaps". The name comes from the gaps that we as society create when we don't discuss issues, put them aside and don't have the discussions we need to have. That the gaps that are created by a lack of dialogue create trauma and perpetuate the every day operation of society that allow inequality, oppression and trauma to occur. I want to use this space to start talking about things that make people uncomfortable. To be honest and real, but with a focus on identifying issues and making change. Starting dialogue to move forward from.

That's the plan anyway. So welcome and we'll see where the journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment